Vescom Leather – 15 oz
Vescom Leather provides a rich texture that mirrors the organic qualities of natural hide to bring a luxurious finish to commercial environments that can also stand up to wear and tear. This commercial grade wallcovering is environmentally safe for the most sensitive of spaces such as schools, hospitals and public buildings.
Get a free sample by adding this item to your cart. For a full list of retail locations, visit our Retail Locator.
Free Sample SwatchSKU: LEATHER-SAMPLE-EMEA
- Commercial grade
- Meets EPA requirements for low VOC emitting products
- Phthalate, formaldehyde, and heavy metal free substrate
- Certified for HP Latex Inks
- Compatible with all Latex, Eco-Solvent, Solvent, and UV Inks
- Corporate environment
- Healthcare facilities
- Government buildings
- Retail environments
- Entertainment venues
- CE Mark
- Reaction to Fire – EN 13501, B s1 d0
- Sound Absorption – ISO 354
- Release of formaldehyde – EN 12149-C
- Release of vinyl chloride monomer – EN 12149-8
- Release of heavy metals – EN 12149-A
- *IMO available upon request
* All of our 350g embossed pvc wallcoverings can be manufactured to conform to the requirements of IMO marine certification. IMO requires a different base material, pricing and paperwork. Please consult with your representative for more information.
Embossed PVC Face
Leather, natural hide
Non Woven Backing
Liquid top coatings can be used for added protection or desired finishes. To achieve Type II results, product must be paired with Marabu ClearShield Wall Armor.
|RIP & Printer Media Settings||
For the best and most consistent results, a profile should be created using an external color calibrator in conjunction with your RIP and color matching software., Optimal printer settings will vary from printer manufacturers. A suggested starting point is setting the pre- and post-heaters to 122° F (50° C).
3 in ID core
|Optimal Service Enviroment||
For end use: -40° to 176° F (-40°-80° C)., For printing: 60° to 80° F, 50% RH relative humidity.
|Ideal Storage Conditions||
70° F (21° C), 50% RH (a controlled environment is recommended), store vertically in original packaging
Bright white PVC
Latex, Low-solvent, Solvent, UV-curable
1 year storage in original package under recommended storage conditions above.